Bleach RPG: New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaden (W.I.P)

Go down

Kaden (W.I.P) Empty Kaden (W.I.P)

Post  LifeGoesOn Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Kaden (W.I.P) Guy24
†[Kaden Alexander Handerson]†
“Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!”

‡The Basics‡
~This is it. This... is your story. It all begins here.~

_♦_ First Name:Kaden
_♦_ Middle Name: Alexander
_♦_ Surname:
_♦_ Gender:Male
_♦_ Age: {16}
_♦_ Species: {Hunter.}
_♦_ Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

‡The Entrance‡
~ Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT IS MORPHING TIME!~

_♦_ Hair: {Short silvery with black highlight colored hair with bangs that hang over his eyes in an emo style.}
_♦_ Eyes:His eyes are a cold gray with slitted demonic pupils
_♦_ Skin: Pale as hell, he has a rather sexy body, medium framed and slender yet well toned.
_♦_ Height:5'10
_♦_ Weight:100 pounds
_♦_ Usual Style of Clothing: He wears a loose black and gray striped sweater that hangs off the shoulder, black skinny jeans, and knee length white combat boots
_♦_ Other: He has snake bite lip piercings, wears necklaces, a small silver crown and his nails are always painted black. (basically he looks like the gay emo version of ulquiorra's little brother)

‡Vitality vs. Mortality‡
~ I have saved him. He was a man who craved power. And great power he had, but he feared losing it. Trembling at unseen enemies, he spent his days scheming petty schemes. Chased by his fears, never knowing rest.~

_♦_ Special Ability: within kaden he has a demonic spirit trapped inside of him that grants him a transformation that looks like this:
Spoiler:

the transformation is quick and awesome and very VERY hot! literally, fire erupts around him and black leather bat like wings sprout from his back. In this form it allows him to grow a field of gray roses around him

_♦_ Weapon:
_♦_ Strengths:
  • {A strength here}
  • {A strength here}
  • {A strength here; More can be added}

_♦_ Weaknesses:
  • {A weakness here}
  • {A weakness here}
  • {A weakness here; More can be added}

‡The Façade‡
~ People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame...~

_♦_ Personality: {At least one GOOD paragraph, PLEASE! Be detailed. Include how your character acts alone, with others, with people they know or don’t know, any of their quirks, if they’ve got personality disorders, etc.}
_♦_ Likes:
  • {A like here}
  • {A like here}
  • {A like here; More can be added}

_♦_ Dislikes:
  • {A dislike here}
  • {A dislike here}
  • {A dislike here; More can be added}

_♦_ Bad Habits: {Put it here}

‡Chronology‡
~ When was it that time fell into its spiraling loop?
When was that fateful day?
None can say.~

_♦_ Date of Birth: {Month and Day}
_♦_ Time Origin: {What time period was your character originally from?}
_♦_ Origin World: {What world was your character originally from? i.e. Heaven, Hell, Earth, some other planet, a combination of any, different dimensions, etc.}
_♦_ Parentage:
_♦_ Siblings:
_♦_ History: {Please give a good DETAILED description of your characters past; at least one paragraph, if not more. Remember that your character has to have arrived on this planet someway, and that they are trapped here with almost no hope for return. Include a way that they arrived here}

_♦_ Rp Sample:{if you want a good rank add an rp sample}

(note: your rank will be given to you based on ability and rp skill)

LifeGoesOn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum